[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Yehuda Deutsch yeh at uda.co.il
Mon Apr 29 14:27:32 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am a SysAdmin and DevOps engineer for several non-profit organizations
who are registrants of .org domains, and I am myself a registrant of some
.org domains for community not-for-profit projects.

I think that removing the cap on .org domain prices is a bad idea. Yes, I
am aware that domain-squatters are a large benefactor of keeping the cap,
but so are the organizations I support.

Please reconsider this while considering the intended target users of this
TLD who are those that don't always have free funds for price increases.

Thanks,
Yehuda