[Comments-reference-lgrs-second-level-24aug20] My Comment as NBGP Co-Chair

Dr Udaya Narayana Singh unsingh at ggn.amity.edu
Wed Oct 14 08:06:54 UTC 2020

As Co-Chair of NBGP under ICANN's LGR activity, I would like to offer these comments under 'Public Comments' having reviewed the same:

  1.  There is no further comments on the variants and rules for the published reference LGRs
  2.  The confusable cases should be captured, at least, in the descriptive part of the LGR.

I have asked the leaders of different scripts, such as Devanagari/Hindi language to add specific confusable cases, so that the Registry Operators have a better understanding of these possibilities.

Regards,

Professor Udaya Narayana Singh
Dean, Faculty of Arts & Humanities &
Chair-Professor, ACLiS
Amity University Haryana, Gurgaon
Pachgaon, Manesar PIN 122431
Cell: +91-94340-50218 & 98301-32234

Formerly, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan &
Former Director, Central Inst of Indian Languages, or CIIL (www.ciil.org<http://www.ciil.org>)
Home-page www.udayanarayana.com<http://www.udayanarayana.com/>