[Comments-reference-lgrs-second-level-24aug20] Regarding similar (not exact) looking variants identification

ThinkTrans Frontdesk admin at thinktrans.in
Wed Oct 14 09:14:32 UTC 2020

As an addendum to my earlier comment at: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-reference-lgrs-second-level-24aug20/2020q4/000005.html
Some of the representative examples of confusingly similar looking variants from Devanagari script are:

Variant group 1:
द्र (U+0926 U+094D U+0930)
द्ग (U+0926 U+094D U+0917)
द्न (U+0926 U+094D U+0928)

Variant group 2:
त (U+0924)
त्त (U+0924 U+094D U+0924)

Variant group 3:
श्व (U+0936 U+094D U+0935)
श्र्व (U+0936 U+094D U+0930 U+094D U+0935)

I am sure there are many such examples in Devanagari and other scripts.

Regards,
Akshat Joshi
Director
ThinkTrans LLP (thinktrans.in)