[community-finance] Overview of the Draft FY14 Ops Plan and Budget - Wednesday, May 15

Xavier J. Calvez xavier.calvez at icann.org
Wed May 15 02:25:00 UTC 2013

When: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:00 PM-2:00 PM. Pacific Standard Time
Where: Conference Call / US 1-800-550-6865 / ID 194823 - International Number See below

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dear All,

We will share the attached presentation tomorrow.
Thank you.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Participant instructions:
1.      Dial the Toll-free access number or the Access number (global access numbers are here: http://adigo.com/icann/) US Access +1 800-550-6865
2.      Enter the Conference ID (194823) and the # sign

Please note that we will be using Adobe Connect as well for the meeting to facilitate sharing of documents and information.

Please log in to:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/aba

Dear ICANN Finance Community Members,

As a follow-up to the Doodle poll, the Conference Call with  Xavier Calvez, ICANN CFO and his team to overview the Draft FY14 Ops Plan and Budget is scheduled on:

Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Time: 1:00pm (PDT), 4:00pm (EDT), 8:00pm (UTC)
Other time zones: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130515T13&p1=137&ah=1

If you are unable to attend this conference call, please check our community wiki page for the session recordings and transcript after the call.
Agenda items and discussion materials will be sent to you before the conference call.
If you require a dial-out, please contact Maya at: maya.reynolds at icann.org<mailto:maya.reynolds at icann.org> as well as your preferred contact number by end of Monday, May 13.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Maya Saito Reynolds
Executive Assistant to Xavier Calvez, CFO
ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536
310-301-5833 Office