[council] RE: GNSO Review

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:55:34 UTC 2005

Thanks, Mike. Yes, it does seem like a lot of work, but work that the SO will drive, as one would expect from ICANN's commitment to bottom up processes. I am sure there will be many opportunities to benefit from the supportive role of the staff and the board as we "pioneer". While we may set the standard, we will also probably need to remember that "pioneers" sometimes have learning experiences that others bebefit from, but may also be viewed as trying different approaches before finding a working formula..

Regards, Marilyn