[council] RE: GNSO Review

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:04:07 UTC 2005

Thanks, Liz. I am interested to discuss what and whether other models apply and how they can be extended to ICANN. :we are all familiar with how hard it is to force fit something unique into a Kstandard".

Could you perhaps share your ideas on that front? Among the SoO are ind. From so many different "groups" including CENTR, APTLD, ITU, APEC, ISIOC, IETF, W3C, and national societies. It would be useful to discuss how models are understood as regards ICANN. Marilyn