[council] GNSO Review

Niklas_Lagergren at mpaa.org Niklas_Lagergren at mpaa.org
Thu Aug 4 15:20:16 UTC 2005

I very much share Philip's concerns as expressed below as well as the starting point he suggests to assess the GNSO's structure and methods. Periods of introspection are always useful - we should certainly avoid the trap of floccinaucinihilipilification* - but we should not think that we have to start from scratch here. Lots have been done already.

Cheers,

Nik

* For the non-English speakers among us, please note that this word IS included in the "Oxford English Dictionary" (I just had to use it once :-)).

  _____