[council] Procedure for requests for consent and related contractual amendments to allow changes in the architecture or operation of a gTLD registry

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Aug 4 01:36:19 UTC 2005

Note that public comments from the web based public comment forum on the
initial report were included in the final report that went to Council.

See Section 2.2 of the Report.

Of course any other public comments that were made during the GNSO
public forum held in Luxembourg, should also be included.

It is probably also worth including an extract of the minutes from the
GNSO Council meeting in Luxembourg where John Jeffrey as General Counsel
answered some questions with respect to whether competition agencies had
been consulted about the proposed process.

Regards,
bruce