[council] GNSO Review: Phase One Paper

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 13 17:28:40 UTC 2005

That is interesting, Ken, but of course, the issues that the bylaws change
is addressing is quite another matter, given the in-depth discussions that
took place at Luxembourg---and the vote of Council in support of the new
registry services consensus policy. All constituencies have had in depth
discussions on those matters. ;-)

Given that the bylaw changes were posted within the 7 days required notice..
It seems to me that this is a very different issue altogether.

It will be helpful to hear what others on the Council think, though.

  _____