[council] Update on registry constituency representation on the WHOIS task force

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Aug 24 13:05:42 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Marie.Zitkova
Sent: Wednesday, 24 August 2005 9:51 PM
To: Bruce Tonkin
Subject: Re: Nomination of gTLD Registry Constituency for the Who is TF

Dear Bruce,

as per Glen's request below, please find enclosed email confirming our
nomination of Philip Colebrook for the Who-is Task force.

Best regards,
Marie

Jordyn,

This email is intended to confirm that the gTLD Registries Constituency
has elected Philip Colebrook to represent us on the task force together
with our existing Ken Stubbs and David Maher.

The registry constituency is in the process of reviewing its level of
participation in the Who-is Task Force and it is likely that we shall
announce one more representative in the very near future.

Best regards, Marie

Marie Zitkova
Chair, gTLD Registries Constituency