[council] GNSO Review: Council Call Follow-Up

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Aug 29 15:44:29 UTC 2005

I had assumed COB EST was the cut-off. I should have clarified. I will
followup with those from my constituency who had expressed an interest
in providing comments this week to see if they want to be included in
the next iteration or not and if so, when they can have their comments
to me by...I'll forward a note shortly w/ more information.

Apologies for the confusion!

On 29/08/2005 11:31 AM Liz Williams noted that;
> Colleagues
>

> Just a quick note to remind everyone that COB Brussels time was the cut off
> for further comments from last week's conference call.  Of course, I am
> delighted to incorporate further commentary but it won't be included for the
> next iteration which is documentation for Thursday 8 Sept.
>

> I am now preparing two documents which will be distributed later this week:
> a detailed Terms of Reference document and a separate Background Information
> document.
>

> Kind regards.
>

> Liz
>

> Liz Williams
>
> Senior Policy Counselor
>
> ICANN - Brussels
>
> Tel:  +32 2 234 7874
>
> Fax:  +32 2 234 7848
>
> Mob:  +61 414 26 9000

- --
- --
Regards,

                       -rwr

                "Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument,
                 every utensil, every article designed for use, of each
                 and every kind, evolved from very simple beginnings."
                        - Robert Collier

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org