[council] Council planning call

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Wed Aug 31 22:31:49 UTC 2005

Dear Council members

The call has been booked  for Tuesday 6 September, Coordinated Universal
Time UTC 10:00

(6:00 Washington DC, 7:00 Buenos Aires, 12:00 Brussels,  17:00 Phnom
Penh, 20:00 Melbourne, 22:00 Auckland)
For other places see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
<%3Cfont%20face=%22Arial,%20Helvetica,%20sans-serif%22%3Ehttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/%20%3C/font%3E>

Please let me know if you do NOT  receive the invitation with the number.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Glen

--