[council] IAB report on IDN

Cary Karp ck at nic.museum
Wed Dec 21 19:17:02 UTC 2005

During the discussion of IDN in the present meeting reference is
likely to be made to an IAB report on "Review and Recommendations
for Internationalized Domain Names". A newly revised version of that
text was approved for posting as an Internet Draft at an IAB meeting
two hours ago. It is not likely to appear online by the time we
reach the corresponding agenda item in our own meeting but should
become available some time during the next 24 hours at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-idn-nextsteps-01.txt

If any Councilor wishes to have a copy for personal review prior to
that URL going live, please let me know off-list and I will forward
one.

/Cary