[council] RE: Council report required for the Board on the recently approved WHOIS recommendation

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Dec 22 15:16:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

I know this was addressed to Bruce, but I would like to comment that
I think it is always better to have more public comment rather then
less.  so if the by-laws allow it, it seems best to have a  comment
period.

the only proviso would be how it would affect the completion
schedule.  I.e. can a comment period be held and still have a
decision in the pre Wellington time frame.

a.