[council] Summary of public comments from GNSO public forum

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Jul 13 10:01:53 UTC 2005

Hello Maria,

Please have a go at summarising the public comments received during the GNSO public forum.
Especially the open mike session.   Hopefully the transcript of the session is available to assist.

I think it is important that members of the GNSO Community see value in contributing public comments.  The GNSO Council needs to take action in response to constructive suggestions, questions, and comments.

I think the Council should formally review the comments received, and report on what action it has taken.   The Council can forward an appropriate paper to the Board on the outcomes of the public forum.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin