[council] FW: the topic of new gTLDs and the role of gNSO Council

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 05:45:49 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues,

My posting to the public forum on the new gTLD questions is posted below for
your information. I look forward to the discussion on this topic on
Thursday. I have just reread the relevant transcript of the Board's public
forum to refresh my memory on the discussion. Of course, there is also the
discussion that took place in our own meetings to inform our discussion on
Thursday as well.

  _____