[council] Nomination Statement for Michael D. Palage

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Mon Mar 7 16:38:11 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues,

in regard to duly fullfill all procedural requirements for a nomination
of Michael D. Palage please find my nomination statement below:

Michael D. Palage has proven in the past as Chair of the Registar Constituency
and Member of the ICANN Board of Directors to be highly dedicated and knowledgable
to and about all aspects of ICANNs mission and operations. This as well as his great
efforts to get an best possible understanding of problems that arise out of the
multicultural nature of ICANN qualify him in all respects for the selection as ICANN
Director. Therefore I would like to nominate Michael D. Palage for a second term as
ICANN Director.

Best,

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom at schlund.de