[council] [Fwd: RE: Nomination complete]

Glen De Saint Géry glen at icann.org
Tue Mar 8 09:29:35 UTC 2005

[To: council at gnso.icann.org]

Dear Councillors,

Michael Palage has been nominated by Tom Keller, seconded by Cary Karp
and has accepted to stand as candidate for ICANN Board seat #14.

Please see:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-nominations/

Voting starts on Thursdy 17 March and ends on Thursday 31 March 2005.

Voting will be by secret email ballot, that is, the ballot is identified
only by a code and not by a name.

The results of the email voting will be ratified at the GNSO Council
meeting on Wednesday 6 April 2005 in Mar del Plata.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen de Saint Géry