[council] Biographies for GNSO Council members

Alick Wilson alick.wilson at xendra.co.nz
Wed Mar 23 05:32:09 UTC 2005

Hello All

I support Bruce's request, and would like to suggest that each bio should
include a passport photo. Some people remember people by name, but other
remember people by sight. A photo also gives additional information about
people who we might never meet face to face, only in e-mail lists and on
telcons.

Regards,
Alick Wilson