[council] Forwarding from Jordyn Buchanan - relating to new terms of reference

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu May 12 13:33:40 UTC 2005

________________________________

From: Jordyn A. Buchanan [mailto:jordyn at confusion.net]
Sent: Thursday, 12 May 2005 9:50 PM
To: Bruce Tonkin
Cc: Glen De Saint Géry
Subject: Fwd: [gnso-dow123] Recommendations relating to new terms of reference

Hi Bruce:

Just wanted to flag these issues for consideration in the council's discussion today.  There hasn't been any feedback on the list, so I wouldn't necessarily characterize them as task force positions yet, but at the very least it's some feedback from the TF chair.  It would be difficult to know how to handle some of our existing work items without some explicit feedback from the Council.

Jordyn

Begin forwarded message: