[council] Welcome back to Canada!

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Nov 25 22:29:26 UTC 2005

I all of you attending next week have a safe and uneventful trip. I
thought it would be interesting for you to be able to check out some
interesting facts about Vancouver, one of Canada's great cities.

"Vancouver consistently ranks in the top five in worldwide rankings of
quality of life. Most recently, the city ranked first (2002, 2005) in a
worldwide quality of life survey conducted by the Economist Intelligence
Unit. In a similar survey by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Vancouver
ranked second (2002, 2003) and third (2004). Vancouver has tied for
first with the cities of Salzburg and Oslo among the UN chosen cities
for highest living standards the last 4 years running. The city
generally ranks first when compared to its Canadian and U.S. peers."

Please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver for a *ton* of
interesting and useful information about this wonderful part of Canada.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Warm regards,

-ross