[council] Vancouver attendance

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 16:23:13 UTC 2005

Dear all,

Recently elected to the Council, I am sorry to say I will not be able
to make it to Vancouver due to prior commitments. I am due to attend
a workshop this week on "Achieving affordable bandwidth" in West
Africa, organized by OSIWA in Saly a few dozens of kms away from
Dakar, Senegal. I am still to see if, based on the tight programs on
both sides, the time zone and the facilities available, I can have an
affordable dial-in participation at one point or the other. But this
seeming rather unlikely, and after I went through the work processes
that have been forwarded to me with my "welcome package", I thought I
should let NCUC know so that our constituency makes sure to be
represented at all discussions. Sorry for the late notice.

Have a productive meeting, and hopefully I will be better prepared to
participate in the next year meetings.
Regards,

Mawaki