[council] Re-election of Cary Karp to Council

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sun Nov 27 01:54:19 UTC 2005

From: Marie.Zitkova
Sent: Tuesday, 22 November 2005 5:28 AM

Subject: gTLD Constituency representative for the GNSO Council

Dear Bruce,

I am pleased to announce that the gTLD Registries Constituency
re-elected Cary Karp to serve as our representative in the GNSO Council
for another two year term.

In accordance with our Articles, the seat vacated at the end of this
year is that of a Representative chosen by a simple majority vote of the
sponsored TLD members. All the voting members of the Sponsored
Registries have submitted their votes, and they unanimously reelected
Cary Karp as their representative to the GNSO Council.

Best regards,

Marie Zitkova
Chair, gTLD Registries Constituency