[council] Election of GNSO Council chair

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Oct 14 13:08:42 UTC 2005

It would probably be more effective for us to simply sync the terms of
councilors with the term of the chair using the same means rather than
trying to quantify which method is more efficient. I imagine that the
reality is that there is no real difference and also that simply having
things in sync will lead to greater efficiency. I also can't imagine us
spending much more time on this point given the workload we have in
front of us...