[council] Re: Election of GNSO Council chair

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Tue Oct 18 00:39:28 UTC 2005

Philip,

to come back after others' contributions, for a long time some of these
timings didn't match, and a lot of effort went into making them match.
Numerous impracticalities were reduced this way.

Greetings to all.

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
 Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org