[council] GNSO work place improvements +

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Thu Apr 6 14:42:35 UTC 2006

Sophia,
great suggestions in this useful summary.

Two observations.
Using the gnso.icann.org web site for our own use makes eminent sense but the key is to get
agreement from ICANN senior staff that the GNSO policy and secretariat can update this
section of the web site without pre-clearance from ICANN legal. This has been the issue
until now. If the issues persists I would suggest with ICANN legal agreement an entirely new
URL for our purposes.

There is already a list for Council members only - its called NAMES and is used for updating
contact info etc. Its use could be extended for admin matters.

Philip