[council] Proposed approach to travel funding in the ICANN operating plan

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 19:09:57 UTC 2006

Thanks, Sophia, for asking what I meant.

I was thinking of the "short policy meetings" as like the D.C. meeting and
the upcoming European meeting, where the meeting is 2-3 days, versus a 5-7
day ICANN face to face meeting which takes place 3 X a year.

However, Liz has done more work already, I think on this topic, so my 'back
of the envelop" ideas of estimates, may not be needed.

Marilyn

  _____