[council] Policy Development work in Marrakech in June 2006

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Fri Apr 28 07:47:41 UTC 2006

Lets make life easy for ourselves shall we?

The provision of a GNSO room for the entire week in NZ was a welcome and excellent
innovation.
Lets make this a standard request for each and every ICANN meeting.

Once we have that we need not bother Diane nor anyone outside GNSO staff about our needs. We
just ask Glen to schedule the rest in that room.
The only issue is prioritisation which goes like this.

1. Council and GNSO public forum
2. Schedule nothing on Constituency day
3. Council TFs for PDPs
4. Everything else.

Easy aint it ?

(Alternatively, we can bore ourselves silly and have 150 overlapping e mails with 25
different ICANN staff between now and Marrakech with 6 sub group working parties for
planning and meetings for each PDP in the way we have done in the past. Or am I just getting
grumpy in my old age ? )

Philip