[council] Regarding meeting in Washington, DC - Friday 24 Feb and Saturday 25 Feb

tony.ar.holmes at bt.com tony.ar.holmes at bt.com
Sun Feb 12 22:51:24 UTC 2006

Bruce/Marilyn

Seeing Marilyn's note below I thought it appropriate to advise you that
the timeframe set for the Washington meeting is proving particularly
difficult for the ISPCP. Whilst we are actively pursuing options that
will hopefully result in ISPCP participation, it is quite likely that
none of the ISPCP Council members will be able to travel to Washington.

Within the ISPCP there are no perceived problems in allowing formally
agreed representatives to speak for the Constituency, so I hope that
will be taken into consideration as rules are defined for that meeting.

Regards

Tony