[council] Advice from the General Counsels office on the use of proxy votes

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Feb 20 01:35:15 UTC 2006

Regardless of what processes and policies we seek to implement, I would
like the Council to consider that we wholly implement these policies and
processes outside of the ICANN Bylaws in a manner similar to those
instantiated for the formation of the ccNSO. There are a number of
reasons to commend this approach that I would be happy to discuss
further with you.