[council] Advertisement of the Call for Papers for the PDP on new gTLDs

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Wed Jan 11 13:49:42 UTC 2006

Hi Marilyn,

The announcements to other SOs and ACs were done by Glen (as GNSO
Secretariat) simultaneously with the posting, so the plain information part
has been taken car of.

However, that can certainly be expanded upon - in view of special requests
the GNSO may have for interaction with each SO/AC.

..and it certainly makes sense as a heading, yes.

Regards

Olof

  _____