[council] Statement of Interests for Ross Rader

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Jan 20 21:56:14 UTC 2006

Statement of Interests
I am the Director of Research and Innovation for Tucows Inc., an ICANN
accredited registrar and internet services vendor. Tucows is a minority
shareholder in Afilias LLC, with roughly an 8% shareholding. Neither
Tucows, nor I, is in possession of, nor have access to Registry
Sensitive or Registry Proprietary information as defined by any relevant
registry operating contracts as a result of this relationship. Tucows
provides consulting and application hosting services to other registrars
and internet services providers. I am not an officer, director,
consultant, or employee of any of these customer organizations nor am I
specifically involved in providing services to them.

The URL for this statement is:
http://www.byte.org/blog/_WebPages/StatementofInterestsforRossRader.html

-ross