[council] Statement of Interests for Tom Keller

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Mon Jan 23 10:03:23 UTC 2006

To follow the lead of Bruce here my statement of interest

I'm a fulltime employee of Schlund+Partner AG.

Schlund+Partner AG is ICANN accredited and is conducting business with
almost all major gTLDS and ccTLDs. Schlund holds a minority share in
Afilias LLC for investment purposes.Besides domain name registrations
Schlund is mainly offering wehosting and email services to end users.
I'm a member of the DENIC Technical Advisory Council.

Best,

tom