[council] Wellington meetings - Arrival and departure dates

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Jan 23 14:52:48 UTC 2006

Glen -

I typically don't book my flights until I know what the meeting schedule
will be. I typically like to arrive the day before my first meeting,
which is usually a council working session, but at this point, I don't
have any visibility to when this might be. My departure timing is
similarly calculated.