[council] RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statements of Interest

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:08:35 UTC 2006

Bret, I mentioned both in Brussels and on the call that I also coordinate
the denials process at ttpc. I have no relationship to the Registry, but to
the Secretary of TTPC. I provide no advice on registry services. I stated
that in Brussels,but am happy to state it again here.

However, my response to Dave Maher's request about single letter names was
why I mentioned AT&T and Overstock.com on the earlier email.