[council] SECOND ROUND BALLOT

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Thu Jun 22 07:29:27 UTC 2006

I have to agree with Lucy, there were enough warnings and possibilties
to cast ones votes. I for example used a telephone setup during
my vacation. If there weren't any technical problems I don't see why
we should go through this process again.

Best,

tom

Am 21.06.2006 schrieb Lucy.Nichols at nokia.com:
> In all fairness, Glen sent out reminders for all council members to
> vote. In both rounds, those reminders prompted me to look for my ballot.

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w