[council] GNSO: PDP management issues [note changed thread]

Seo, June jseo at verisign.com
Wed Mar 8 20:00:13 UTC 2006

Hi Liz,

The public comment period for the PDP on policies for contractual
conditions on existing TLDs does not end until 28 March 2006 after which
"(the) Staff Manager, or some other designated representative of ICANN
shall review the public comments and incorporate them into a report (the
"Public Comment Report") to be included in either the Preliminary Task
Force Report or the Initial Report, as applicable" (ICANN Bylaws, Annex
A, Section 6).  Shouldn't the Council work on this PDP proceed after
that step is completed?

Thanks,
June Seo