[council] GNSO Review: Update

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Mon Mar 13 10:00:45 UTC 2006

Colleagues

I said I would provide you with updated information on the progress
of the GNSO Review.

As one would expect, the Reviewers are working diligently on
conducting interviews this week with a range of ICANN Board members,
GNSO Council members and ICANN Staff.  The reviewers are trying to
align their work with reasonable time zone constraints.

Those that the Reviewers are not able to interview this week are
encouraged to contact Jane Tinkler (j.tinkler at lse.ac.uk) for an
interview time in Wellington.  The Reviewers will be available from
Thursday 23 March onwards until Thursday 30 March lunchtime.

The Reviewers will have a dedicated Review Room at the Wellington
meetings -- you can arrange to meet them at any time and one of the
team will be in the room at all times.  Please look for directions at
the meeting venue.

The on-line survey - http://www.icann-gnsoreview.org/ - is up and
running and you are encouraged to use the user name and password
already allocated to you (OR ask for another one if you don't have
one) to fill out the survey.

The Reviewers will be observing many of the sessions that take place
over the course of the ICANN meetings.

Of course, if you have any questions, please contact me or Jane
Tinkler directly.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams