[council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Council meeting on Tuesday 14 March 2006

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Mon Mar 13 13:11:40 UTC 2006

Hello All,

Apologies for the late agenda.   I recommend we go ahead with the GNSO
Council meeting on Tuesday.   The purpose of the meeting is to review
the status of each PDP underway, and also ensure that we make the best
use of the availability time in Wellington to advance the various work
items.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Tuesday 14 March 2006

Coordinated Universal Time UTC 19:00

(11am Los Angeles, 2pm Washington DC, 7pm London, 6am (next day)
Melbourne )

Item 1: Update on WHOIS PDP
- current status of work and use of time in Wellington

Item 2: Next steps for PDP-Dec05 - new gTLDs
- confirm agenda for Wellington

Item 3: Update on PDP-Feb06 - gTLD policies around key commercial terms
for gTLD agreements
- Next steps

Item 4: Update on Issues report on IDNs

Item 5: Statements of Interest Policy and GNSO rules of procedure

Item 6: Agenda for GNSO Public forum in Wellington
- WHOIS PDP
- PDP-Dec05
- PDP-Feb06

Regards,