[council] Council members for (PDP-Feb06)

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Mar 13 19:15:32 UTC 2006

The registrar constituency, per its bylaws and rules of procedure,
commenced the election process for these three seats. The nomination
period has closed and the ballot is being prepared. I don't have the
exact timing memorized, but I expect that if the processes is executed
promptly, that we will have formal representatives in place over the
next two weeks. (we require at least one week for nominations, one week
for notice of the election and inspection of the ballot and one week for
the actual election).