[council] Deadline for Public Comment

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Mar 13 22:09:20 UTC 2006

(sorry if you are reading this twice - I sent a similar message much
earlier today, but the note hasn't appeared on the Council list - I'm
assuming that either a) my mailer completely ate the earlier message and
it in fact did not go out, b) I got caught in a spam trap somewhere
along the way, or c) I'm going crazy.)

I've just peeked into the public comment archive for the PDP-Dec05 and
noticed that we don't really have any meaty submissions. Given that we
had a large number of substantive submissions in the last round, I think
it might be worthwhile to extended the comment period for another 7 to
14 days, reiterate a call for public comments and also underscore the
request for comments to each of our constituencies.

I find it hard to believe that the community has no input regarding this
latest call for comments.

-ross