[council] RE: Board Seat election

Maureen Cubberley m.cubberley at sympatico.ca
Sun May 7 17:25:38 UTC 2006

Bruce, Tony and All,

I still support this process, however, regarding Step 3, and your statement Bruce......
"I am hoping that the reconsideration request can be considered promptly
so that the outcome will be known before we need to vote."
.........a stronger statement about the reconsideration request and the timing of the decision is needed.

I agree with Tony. This must happen before the vote is held.

Best regards,
Maureen