[council] GNSO Council Election Interviews

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 15:02:15 UTC 2006

Dear Glen and Bruce

I wondered how you planned to organize the candidate interviews, which begin
tomorrow.

Perhaps each candidate could  be invited to make a short opening statement,
including addressing the top priorities, threats, and opportunities for
ICANN.

The BC would also like to have a round of questions and answers from each
candidate.

Are you planning to allow each constituency a question or two, or should we
submit questions to Glen, that can be organized into categories?

In either case, given that time is short, we are happy to ask the questions
in our turn, or to contribute to the development of a group of questions,
with the understanding that there should be a time for impromptu questions
from councilors on any topics not adequately addressed.

We have about three questions that we would like to be asked of all
candidates.

Other councilors may have suggestions for questions that could contribute to
a sort of "standard" list of questions that are asked of all candidates. I'm
available on blackberry via hotmail today until around 4:00 p.m. when I
start traveling; however, I'll check my email when I arrive around 1:00 a.m.
as well.