[council] GNSO Council Election Interviews

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon May 29 19:03:22 UTC 2006

On 29 maj 2006, at 17.02, Marilyn Cade wrote:

> Are you planning to allow each constituency a question or two, or
> should we
> submit questions to Glen, that can be organized into categories?

while I have several questions in mind, I would prefer to listen to
what someone has to say before framing a question, as it is quite
possible that my question would be answered or obviated by something
the candidate said in a statement or in response to someone else's
question.  Likewise a question might only occur to me once i heard a
statement or the answer to someone else question.

a.