[council] Updated Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 16 November 2006 - NOTE NEW TIME

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Nov 9 06:50:22 UTC 2006

Hello Maureen,

> I also request that we add an update on the work of PDP Feb 06 TF
> (renewals) to the Agenda, with placement on agenda also as
> appropriate and at the Chair's discretion.

I have added this to the agenda, as agenda item 5.  See below.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

*** NOTE Change in time following daylight savings on/off in
Southern/Northern Hemisphere ***

Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 16 November 2006

Coordinated Universal Time UTC 12:00

(11:00 LA, 14:00 Washington DC, 19:00 UTC, 20:00 Brussels, 6:00
Melbourne next day 17 November)

Item 1: Update any statements of interest

Item 2: Approval of Minutes

- 19 October 2006

Item 3: Proposed bylaws amendment to improve transparency with respect
to contract approvals

Item 4: Update on new gTLDs work

Item 5: Update on PDP-Feb06 with respect to existing gTLDs

Item 6: Update on Next steps for improving the GNSO structure and
processes

Item 7:  Update on planning for Sao Paulo

Item 8: Any other business

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin