[council] Regarding terms of Council members

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Mon Sep 18 17:20:43 UTC 2006

I agree with term limits in this situation.  NCUC's bylaws include term
limits of 2 two-year terms for serving on Council.  I would be willing
to increase this to 3 two-year terms -- because it does so long to get
up speed on council work.

But I think the most important point is standardization across all
constituencies regarding term limits (i.e., all constituencies should
have the 2-3 term limit).

Robin