[council] Draft of a possible note to the CEO - updated

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Wed Dec 5 09:03:21 UTC 2007

I support the letter Avri is drafting.
For clarity suggest deleting reference to nom com and ask for equivalence to the Board deal.

On the questions raised...
Budget - if ICANN is serious about policy and legitimacy this should be a priority area for
funding,
Need - Council members already spend vastly more in TIME: asking for refunding of out of
pocket costs is only fair and comparable to other organisations,
Who pays? - it's the users, it's the users, it's the users: we users thank you registrars
and registries for acting as our collection agents.

Philip