[council] Formal resignation of Bruce Tonkin as of 7 June 2007

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jun 7 15:10:27 UTC 2007

Hi Bruce,

I want to reiterate my thanks to you for your leadership over the
past years. I want to add my personal thanks for the time you have
spent with me over the last weeks trying to insure a smooth
transition.  As I have said, I have learned a lot from you and hope I
can put it to good use during my term as chair.

I wish you great success as you take up your duties with the board.
I think they are lucky to have you.

a.