[council] Updated GNSO Council statements of interest - 7 June 2007

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Jun 7 17:16:57 UTC 2007

Hi Glen.

Another slightly updated statement.  Thanks.

Robin

Robin Gross - Non Commercial Users Constituency

I am a representative of the Non-Commercial Users Constituency
on the GNSO Policy Council.  I am the Executive Director of IP
Justice, an international civil liberties organization based in San
Francisco that promotes balanced intellectual property laws and
free expression in a digital environment.  IP Justice is a California
not-for-profit corporation and public charity under 501(c)(3).  I am
also licensed to practice law throughout California, and serve on
the Board of Directors of the Union for the Public Domain, a
not-for-profit corporation based in Washington DC.   From 1999-2002,
I was an intellectual property attorney with the Electronic Frontier
Foundation (EFF).  In 2006 I was appointed to advisory group of the
UN Internet Governance Forum (IGF).