[council] GNSO Council teleconference MP3 recording 24 May 2007

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu May 24 20:12:42 UTC 2007

Note Mawaki that even if your count is correct, the motion would still pass because only 25% is needed, which I believe would be 7 (25% of 27 = 6.75).

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."